Aug 15 2017
Godstime E. Okorie who is popularly known as Minister Godstimereleases yet another soul lifting song titled ONYE OMIKO.
“Onye Omiko” is an Igbo epithet which vividly announces God as “The Compassionate One”. The song expresses Worship and Praise to the One who is amazingly compassionate.
This song draws inspiration from Psalms 103:2-6,8, 11-14 and 111:2-4 NIV.
God is moved by His compassion to invite Jesus into our lives and needs. Like a river of love, God’s compassion flows to the lowest situation in our lives, our greatest needs, our greatest weaknesses and our greatest failures. Whatever we lay low before the Lord will receive His attention and response. God gives grace to the humble. His strength is made perfect in our weaknesses. His compassion never ends…it never fails. It is unfathomable, indestructible and dependable.
This song was produced and mixed by Oluwa Drumma.
- Burna Boy ft. Lily Allen – Heaven’s Gate (@burnaboy @lilyallen)
- D’tunes ft. Olamide – Titilailai (@Therealdtunes @olamide_YBNL)
- Video : May D – Love Overdose (@MisterMayD)
- TECNO rewards fans with Phantom 8, Christmas hampers for giving hugs
- Cabal in government: Aisha Buhari backs Misau
- How To Give A Blowjob The Right Way