Aug 15 2017
Godstime E. Okorie who is popularly known as Minister Godstimereleases yet another soul lifting song titled ONYE OMIKO.
“Onye Omiko” is an Igbo epithet which vividly announces God as “The Compassionate One”. The song expresses Worship and Praise to the One who is amazingly compassionate.
This song draws inspiration from Psalms 103:2-6,8, 11-14 and 111:2-4 NIV.
God is moved by His compassion to invite Jesus into our lives and needs. Like a river of love, God’s compassion flows to the lowest situation in our lives, our greatest needs, our greatest weaknesses and our greatest failures. Whatever we lay low before the Lord will receive His attention and response. God gives grace to the humble. His strength is made perfect in our weaknesses. His compassion never ends…it never fails. It is unfathomable, indestructible and dependable.
This song was produced and mixed by Oluwa Drumma.
49 total views, 3 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Music : Rapkid9ja – Python Dance Love (Prod By DaveBeatz)
- Music : Reminisce – Do You Feel It?
- Miss Nigeria 2017: Excitement as organisers hold auditions in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt [PHOTOS]
- Music : Mut4y x Wizkid – Manya (prod. Killertunes)
- Stop disgracing Rivers – Actress Hilda Dakubo slams Gov. Wike, others [VIDEO]
- Timaya is a shame as an artiste -Shatta Wale