Aug 29 2017
Lioness Oyinbo, who went viral for singing covers of Christy Essien Igbokwe and Onyeka Onwenu songs in Yoruba and Igb, has returned to Nigeria to bring you her debut EP containing two songs of each of the artists mentioned above as full length songs. The EP, titled “OLANMA”, which is the name given to Lioness by her large number of Igbo fans. It means beautiful gold, or precious jewel.
The EP includes bonus tracks from her previous releases. For this project, she has worked with producers such as Selebobo and BazetuBeatz, and the well-known live guitarist Ade Gbolahan. This EP brings you old songs in a new school highlife format which is sure to appeal to people of all generations. And older fans of Lioness will be pleased to be hearing Emma Nyra and Chidinma on the bonus tracks produced by Selebobo and Dj Coublon respectively.
Here she releases the track 2 tune off the mixtape titled #Ekwe. Follow on twitter : @lionessoyinbo.
- Lassa fever outbreak : Ondo govt confirms death of five persons, 24 others in critical condition
- Nollywood Actress, Empress reveals why she gets mad when younger men ‘toast’ her
- Customs seize N10million worth of smuggled fuel at Seme border
- 2019: What Buhari’s victory would mean for Igbos – Moghalu
- Too Sweet (Jesus Uto Ndu) – Don Richy ft. Mr. Xplicit (@donrich3333)
- Duncan Daniels – Hold On (@Dunkishrock)