Aug 30 2017
Got A Dream? Participate In The TECNO #LightUpYourDream Activity And Get Funding To Grow Your Project
Africa’s leading smartphone brand TECNO Mobile is in the news again and this time around, it is for the unveiling of her new fan empowerment project taggedLightUpYourDream.
The smartphone giants have stepped up once again to launch a people-centric project aimed at helping people to achieve their dreams and in fulfilling their humankind potentials.
The LightUpYourDream project comes after the brand successful launch of her latest mid-range smartphone – the TECNO Spark and Spark Plus that has gathered commendable interests from smartphone enthusiasts across the country and is designed to help people “discover their spark”. Inline with the ideology of the attractive TECNO Spark and Spark Plus, the LightUpYourDreamproject has been designed to put the sum of One Million Naira in the hands of four exceptional people who have thoroughly taken responsibility for steering their dreams from a mere late night appeal existing only in their dreamland to a broad daylight success with prospective opportunities for scalability.
To participate in the LightUpYourDream activity online, the process is simple and quite open. Below are the steps:
- Follow @TECNOMobileNigeria on Facebook and @TECNOMobileNG on Twitter and Instagram
- Upload an image/video of what your dream is and tell us what that dream would be like in 10 years. (This could be a talent you are building, a skill you are working on or whatever you are doing to make impact e.g bead making, fashion designing, photography, social causes, artistry)
- On Facebook, send your entry as a comment under the pinned competition post on our Facebook page and include the hashtag #LightUpYourDream
- On Twitter and Instagram, Post the entry on your timeline using the hashtag#LightUpYourDream and tag @TECNOMobileNG
- The top 10 entries will be picked across our social media platforms and rewarded with gifts and be invited to pitch their dream to an online live audience while the top 2 entries would be rewarded with 1 million Naira each.
- The activity will run from 19th August to 25th September, 2017.
- Terms and Conditions apply
Unarguably, TECNO Mobile is the King of Giving Back and with every activity they initiate, it is becoming even more glaring that their maxim of helping people “experience more” aren’t just mere words.
4,932 total views, 4 views today
MUSIC OF THE WEEK
- Mixtape : Hot Praise & Worship (Hosted By @Gzenter10ment)
- Davido’s friend, DJ Olu found dead, days after Tagbo’s demise
- US rap star, Nelly arrested for rape
- Video : Kiss Daniel – Yeba (@iamkissdaniel)
- Pique, Shakira reportedly split after six years
- Music : Jennifer Onos – Ezi’enyim (my Good Friend) @onos.Jennifer
- Timaya lied, Eedris Abdukareem once saved his life – Rafioso
- Music : King 2S – Ah OoH (Prod.By Dbliss) @mr2s_king2s
- Vodafone Ghana CEO, Yolanda Cuba Receives WomanRising Top Corporate Women Leaders Award
- 2017 MTV Europe Music Awards: Davido, Wizkid battle for Best African Act