Sep 4 2017
TMZ reports that Lil Wayne, (real name Dwayne Michael Carter Jr.) was hospitalized Sunday in Chicago after he was found unconscious in his hotel room at the Westin on Michigan Avenue after suffering at least one seizure.
The New Orleans emcee was rushed to Northwestern Memorial, where sources claim he suffered yet another seizure.
It is understood that the latest attack has torpedoed his scheduled Sunday night performance in Las Vegas, despite pressure from his reps to have him discharged.
Doctors reportedly advised against the discharge, saying he should be grounded for a few days.
Wayne, 34, has long suffered from the neurological disorder and has been hospitalised several times in recent years, including a six-day stay in 2013, and following an incident on a cross-country flight in 2016.
The Lollipop rapper opened up about his epilepsy, which causes recurring seizures, in 2013.
“No warning, no nothing, I don’t feel sick. I get headaches real bad. And the headaches? I didn’t get no headaches or nothing,” he said on MTV’s “RapFix Live.
Wayne, who is presently on tour, is supposed to perform at Drais Beachclub in Vegas at midnight alongside Rae Sremmurd, but there are suspicions he is still at the hospital.
25 total views, 3 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Music : Ayanfe – Ori Mi (prod. Princeton) @Ayanfe_official
- Music : DJ Lord – Mad Op (ft $pacely & Darkovibes) (Prod. Nxwrth & Magnom)
- India’s Manushi Chhillar wins Miss World 2017
- Music : Lilzee – Sexual Desire (Prod. by Sesho) @iamlilzee
- Banky W, Adesua Etomi’s traditional wedding holds in Lagos (Photos)
- Video : Mut4y x Wizkid – Manya