Sep 7 2017
A controversial South Africa-based Malawian pastor, Shepard Bushiri, has allegedly released customized ATM cards for his congregation to use in paying tithes and offerings.
The ATM card bears the image of the controversial prophet, who is alleged to have investment scattered all across Africa.
A Facebook user, Ntje Ishmael Moholo, disclosed the development via his social media account.
“Prophet Bushiri rolls out new ATM cards to make it easy for church followers to pay for tithes automatically every Sunday.
“What would Jesus say?,” Moholo said.
- Lassa fever outbreak : Ondo govt confirms death of five persons, 24 others in critical condition
- Nollywood Actress, Empress reveals why she gets mad when younger men ‘toast’ her
- Customs seize N10million worth of smuggled fuel at Seme border
- 2019: What Buhari’s victory would mean for Igbos – Moghalu
- Too Sweet (Jesus Uto Ndu) – Don Richy ft. Mr. Xplicit (@donrich3333)
- Duncan Daniels – Hold On (@Dunkishrock)