Sep 7 2017
A controversial South Africa-based Malawian pastor, Shepard Bushiri, has allegedly released customized ATM cards for his congregation to use in paying tithes and offerings.
The ATM card bears the image of the controversial prophet, who is alleged to have investment scattered all across Africa.
A Facebook user, Ntje Ishmael Moholo, disclosed the development via his social media account.
“Prophet Bushiri rolls out new ATM cards to make it easy for church followers to pay for tithes automatically every Sunday.
“What would Jesus say?,” Moholo said.
28 total views, 3 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Music : Ayanfe – Ori Mi (prod. Princeton) @Ayanfe_official
- Music : DJ Lord – Mad Op (ft $pacely & Darkovibes) (Prod. Nxwrth & Magnom)
- India’s Manushi Chhillar wins Miss World 2017
- Music : Lilzee – Sexual Desire (Prod. by Sesho) @iamlilzee
- Banky W, Adesua Etomi’s traditional wedding holds in Lagos (Photos)
- Video : Mut4y x Wizkid – Manya