Sep 7 2017
The man formerly known as DJ CAISE is set to release his latest single featuring the superstar BEZ our favorite songstress, WAJE and the amazing South African talent TOYA DELAZY. Produced by CAISE, City Monstar and Re Olunuga, this mid tempo groove is an afro-house ensemble of happiness, soul, and passion. The chorus—meaning “What would you give to me” in Hausa, touches on the depth and power of the song’s lyrics and emotions. Simultaneously showcasing his diversity outside of the DJ booth, CAISE laces some silky smooth vocals for your listening pleasure.
As part of his quest to push the boundaries of African Music, CAISE is rebranding himself to encourage the industry and artists to stay true to self while pursuing dreams. He believes that every person should accept their personal and professional evolution, not being afraid to fulfill their potential even if it takes them outside their industry or comfort zone. By The Fire is his first opportunity to truly propagate this message. With the rising global popularity of afropop music, CAISE is shining his light on those making music outside the norm. With the upcoming launch of his #ActsOfLove campaign, CAISE will be sharing his emotions with the world in hopes of being a catalyst for positive growth and progress in the African entertainment scene.
Watch The Video Below :
1,805 total views, 24 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Charlyboy writes President Buhari on Biafra agitation, military operations in South East
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu allegedly killed – Lawyer
- Boko Haram: Police confirm suicide attack in Borno, say 13 killed
- Jealous wife in police net for allegedly throwing babies into well
- My wife always demands money before sex – Pastor tells court
- Video : Lamboginny Ft. Olamide – Read My Lips
- Music : Fat Boi & Phlow Ft. Ceeza Milli – Adura
- Music : D’Boy (@Dboymusix) – Good Loving (PROD. Ill Touch)
- Da Diva Face Off 2017 (Facial Queen Contest)
- Music : Emmnelson Ft Feddy x Sean Blaq – Bumpa (Mix By Mullasounds)