Sep 9 2017
Popular Nigerian transgender, born Clifford Oche, popularly known as Miss SaHHara, has said it is not true that she decided to be a woman overnight.
She said she has always been a woman and would have killed herself if she hadn’t moved to the United Kingdom.
The Benue state-born London-based transgender, speaking with NostringsNG – Voice of LGBT Nigeria, said “Being a woman and living in your true gender is not a lifestyle.
“There was no time of epiphany, it’s like someone asking you when you decided to be male or female, am sure your answer will be, since you were born.
“So I have always known that I am female, my brain has always been female.
“Moving to the United Kingdom was my redemption, it was either staying in Nigeria, continue being bullied, harassed, beaten up, and succeed in killing myself, or moving away to a more open minded society to leave my dreams to my fullest potentials, so I took the latter,” the model and Trans right activist stated.
- Lassa fever outbreak : Ondo govt confirms death of five persons, 24 others in critical condition
- Nollywood Actress, Empress reveals why she gets mad when younger men ‘toast’ her
- Customs seize N10million worth of smuggled fuel at Seme border
- 2019: What Buhari’s victory would mean for Igbos – Moghalu
- Too Sweet (Jesus Uto Ndu) – Don Richy ft. Mr. Xplicit (@donrich3333)
- Duncan Daniels – Hold On (@Dunkishrock)