Sep 9 2017
Popular Nigerian transgender, born Clifford Oche, popularly known as Miss SaHHara, has said it is not true that she decided to be a woman overnight.
She said she has always been a woman and would have killed herself if she hadn’t moved to the United Kingdom.
The Benue state-born London-based transgender, speaking with NostringsNG – Voice of LGBT Nigeria, said “Being a woman and living in your true gender is not a lifestyle.
“There was no time of epiphany, it’s like someone asking you when you decided to be male or female, am sure your answer will be, since you were born.
“So I have always known that I am female, my brain has always been female.
“Moving to the United Kingdom was my redemption, it was either staying in Nigeria, continue being bullied, harassed, beaten up, and succeed in killing myself, or moving away to a more open minded society to leave my dreams to my fullest potentials, so I took the latter,” the model and Trans right activist stated.
7,752 total views, 3 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- The Entrepreneur Mind-set – A mentoring session with Ibukun Awosika
- Dieziani would not be harshly judged if she was a man – Chimamanda Adichie
- Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo can’t be wrong, tithe is compulsory – Actor Uche Maduagwu replies freeze
- Ilorin cemetery rejects corpse of civil servant killed by lightening
- Ubi Franklin blasts fan over comment about failed marriage to Lilian Esoro
- “2face is stupid, fake” – Eedris Abdulkareem [VIDEO]
- Rivers police parades 70-year-old suspected ritualist, 35 others
- ‘2019 election will not hold’ – Apostle Suleman says in fresh prophecies
- Music : Voniyke – You Are God ft Precious & Soul Xtreme (@voniyke)
- Music : Mr Bee x Tizzy – No Label