Sep 9 2017
A 28-year-old man, Naziru Isa, on Friday appeared before a Kano Magistrate Court for allegedly defiling a four-year-old boy.
Isa, who is a resident of Dandago Quarters Kano, was charged to court for defilement and homosexuality.
Lale said the defendant committed the offence on August 12 at his residence.
According to him, the defendant lured the complainant’s son to his room and had canal knowledge of him through the anus.
“The defendant later gave him (the boy) groundnut and asked him not to tell anyone. The boy, however, told his father,” he said.
The prosecutor said the offence contravened Section 284 of the Criminal code of Kano State.
The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.
The Magistrate, Muhammad Jibril, ordered the remand of the defendant in prison custody pending his bail application.
- Lassa fever outbreak : Ondo govt confirms death of five persons, 24 others in critical condition
- Nollywood Actress, Empress reveals why she gets mad when younger men ‘toast’ her
- Customs seize N10million worth of smuggled fuel at Seme border
- 2019: What Buhari’s victory would mean for Igbos – Moghalu
- Too Sweet (Jesus Uto Ndu) – Don Richy ft. Mr. Xplicit (@donrich3333)
- Duncan Daniels – Hold On (@Dunkishrock)