Sep 9 2017
A 28-year-old man, Naziru Isa, on Friday appeared before a Kano Magistrate Court for allegedly defiling a four-year-old boy.
Isa, who is a resident of Dandago Quarters Kano, was charged to court for defilement and homosexuality.
Lale said the defendant committed the offence on August 12 at his residence.
According to him, the defendant lured the complainant’s son to his room and had canal knowledge of him through the anus.
“The defendant later gave him (the boy) groundnut and asked him not to tell anyone. The boy, however, told his father,” he said.
The prosecutor said the offence contravened Section 284 of the Criminal code of Kano State.
The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.
The Magistrate, Muhammad Jibril, ordered the remand of the defendant in prison custody pending his bail application.
6,978 total views, 4 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- The Entrepreneur Mind-set – A mentoring session with Ibukun Awosika
- Dieziani would not be harshly judged if she was a man – Chimamanda Adichie
- Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo can’t be wrong, tithe is compulsory – Actor Uche Maduagwu replies freeze
- Ilorin cemetery rejects corpse of civil servant killed by lightening
- Ubi Franklin blasts fan over comment about failed marriage to Lilian Esoro
- “2face is stupid, fake” – Eedris Abdulkareem [VIDEO]
- Rivers police parades 70-year-old suspected ritualist, 35 others
- ‘2019 election will not hold’ – Apostle Suleman says in fresh prophecies
- Music : Voniyke – You Are God ft Precious & Soul Xtreme (@voniyke)
- Music : Mr Bee x Tizzy – No Label