Sep 9 2017
Dependable God was birthed from a deep place of worship and prayer in August 2016. My Sister was at the verge of making a huge decision regarding her career and I was on my knees asking God to send help because resignation was not an option. And then I saw the word “Resignation” boldly written. I quickly opened my eyes, saying no, this cannot be God speaking because she was doing remarkably well and making unprecedented impact/touching lives across Nigeria through her job which she often described as a divine assignment. But the word appeared again very clearly and I became speechless, knowing it was God speaking. Then He said “have I ever disappointed you? Think about how far I have brought you and your siblings. How I have kept and been with all of you since the loss of your mother as little children. I am a covenant keeping God, a dependable God, a reliable God…. And as I broke down and began to worship, affirming my confidence in Him, the song started flowing in my spirit and I started singing; #dependableGod, covenant keeping God!
Little did we know that God just wanted her to make that huge decision and take a leap of faith, depending solely on Him, so He could propel her from making impact locally to making global impact and being celebrated across nations of the earth!
Thank God she obeyed. Since then, to the glory of God, it has been one level of glory to the other!
What is it you’re going through right now? Would you trust Him enough to rely and depend on God? Because He is indeed a Covenant Keeping God and what He says, He will surely do! I testify because I have seen and tasted of His faithfulness in my life and family! #PreyeOrok
Preye Orok is a passionate worship leader, a songwriter and a recording artist who first encountered worship at a very young age in Deeper Life Bible church where her late mother was the head of the children’s unit. Despite the loss of her mother at an early age, she stayed committed to God and became the chapel prefect in her secondary school days.
After her secondary education, she joined the Foundation Faith Church (Salem) choir in 2000 and was privileged to lead the choir as the music director in 2003.
She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Ambrose Alli University, Edo State and a Masters’ Degree in Oil & Gas Accounting, from the Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Preye’s personal relationship with God and her passion for His Kingdom inspires her songwriting.
Married to Offiong Orok of the Redeemed Christain Church of God (RCCG) where she presently serves and they are blessed with a lovely son.
5,183 total views, 66 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- The Entrepreneur Mind-set – A mentoring session with Ibukun Awosika
- Dieziani would not be harshly judged if she was a man – Chimamanda Adichie
- Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo can’t be wrong, tithe is compulsory – Actor Uche Maduagwu replies freeze
- Ilorin cemetery rejects corpse of civil servant killed by lightening
- Ubi Franklin blasts fan over comment about failed marriage to Lilian Esoro
- “2face is stupid, fake” – Eedris Abdulkareem [VIDEO]
- Rivers police parades 70-year-old suspected ritualist, 35 others
- ‘2019 election will not hold’ – Apostle Suleman says in fresh prophecies
- Music : Voniyke – You Are God ft Precious & Soul Xtreme (@voniyke)
- Music : Mr Bee x Tizzy – No Label