Sep 9 2017
Popular Nigerian transgender,born Clifford Oche, popularly known as Miss SaHHara has officially disowned and disclaimed her father.
The Benue state-born London-based transgender said that she looks absolutely nothing like the said man in the video.
In an video shared by an online newspaper [GZENTER10MENT] an elderly man, Chief Agbo Ella, claimed Miss Sahara was his daughter and he had accepted her decision to change into a woman.
The chief added that he will accept her bride price from any man who comes to ask for his son/daughter’s hand in marriage.
The beauty queen, however, took to her Instagram to react to the video, holding a picture of her mum, saying she does not know the man alleged to be her father in the said video.
She also claimed a single mother, who is also her father and a super hero, went through a lot of pain to bring her and her siblings up, so if there is anyone claiming to be her father, that person is not a ”good father” as such person was never in her life.
She said ‘’This is a disclaimer in response to the rubbish publications about my so called ‘father’’
‘’Any one can make a baby, but not everyone can be a parent.
Pay my tuition, feed me, console me when I was bullied in school, bandaid my injuries, nurse me when I was sick, put me to bed at night, put a roof over my head, have my back no matter what, love me unconditionally and be the source of constant wisdom.”
‘’All of the above was done by one woman, My superhero, My darling beautiful mother whom I look, sound, act like! Pure carbon copy of the crazy woman and I love and adore her to moon and beyond.”
‘’Claiming someone is yours doesn’t make it true! Nigerian bloggers are so gullible.’’
‘’I find it disrespectful to my mother that someone else is claiming to be my parent, my mom is my only parent and is the only one that knowns my truth apart from me.’’
15,661 total views, 4 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- The Entrepreneur Mind-set – A mentoring session with Ibukun Awosika
- Dieziani would not be harshly judged if she was a man – Chimamanda Adichie
- Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo can’t be wrong, tithe is compulsory – Actor Uche Maduagwu replies freeze
- Ilorin cemetery rejects corpse of civil servant killed by lightening
- Ubi Franklin blasts fan over comment about failed marriage to Lilian Esoro
- “2face is stupid, fake” – Eedris Abdulkareem [VIDEO]
- Rivers police parades 70-year-old suspected ritualist, 35 others
- ‘2019 election will not hold’ – Apostle Suleman says in fresh prophecies
- Music : Voniyke – You Are God ft Precious & Soul Xtreme (@voniyke)
- Music : Mr Bee x Tizzy – No Label