Sep 10 2017
Fashion Finest Africa officially launched with its “Renaissance” event on Sunday, August 27 at The Guest House, Ikoyi, Lagos.
The platform is set to be a quarterly event that aims to discover untapped talents in the fashion industry, give exposure to as well as groom creatives in the various fields.
Check out some pictures from the exhibition part of the event below
… and more from the attendees
309 total views, 7 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- The Entrepreneur Mind-set – A mentoring session with Ibukun Awosika
- Dieziani would not be harshly judged if she was a man – Chimamanda Adichie
- Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo can’t be wrong, tithe is compulsory – Actor Uche Maduagwu replies freeze
- Ilorin cemetery rejects corpse of civil servant killed by lightening
- Ubi Franklin blasts fan over comment about failed marriage to Lilian Esoro
- “2face is stupid, fake” – Eedris Abdulkareem [VIDEO]
- Rivers police parades 70-year-old suspected ritualist, 35 others
- ‘2019 election will not hold’ – Apostle Suleman says in fresh prophecies
- Music : Voniyke – You Are God ft Precious & Soul Xtreme (@voniyke)
- Music : Mr Bee x Tizzy – No Label