Sep 10 2017
Fashion Finest Africa held a fashion show during their official launch on Sunday, August 27.
The show featured showcases from Sally Bawa, SGTC Clothing, Nkadz and 1407 Style who all had impressive outings on the runway with designs across afrocentric, casual, beachwear and more.
A masterclass session took place, before the runway show. Moderated by Yetty D Ogunubi on ‘Creativity in the Business of Fashion‘ for the ‘Renaissance‘ themed fashion event, top stylist and Mania Magazine editor Godson Ukaegbu, GM for Zaron Cosmetics and Stylist Teni Oluwo were the panelists. They spoke extensively about what goes into making a business out of fashion and the industry in general.
Check out pictures from the masterclass and the runway show below
The Runway Show
- Lassa fever outbreak : Ondo govt confirms death of five persons, 24 others in critical condition
- Nollywood Actress, Empress reveals why she gets mad when younger men ‘toast’ her
- Customs seize N10million worth of smuggled fuel at Seme border
- 2019: What Buhari’s victory would mean for Igbos – Moghalu
- Too Sweet (Jesus Uto Ndu) – Don Richy ft. Mr. Xplicit (@donrich3333)
- Duncan Daniels – Hold On (@Dunkishrock)