Sep 10 2017
Fashion Finest Africa held a fashion show during their official launch on Sunday, August 27.
The show featured showcases from Sally Bawa, SGTC Clothing, Nkadz and 1407 Style who all had impressive outings on the runway with designs across afrocentric, casual, beachwear and more.
A masterclass session took place, before the runway show. Moderated by Yetty D Ogunubi on ‘Creativity in the Business of Fashion‘ for the ‘Renaissance‘ themed fashion event, top stylist and Mania Magazine editor Godson Ukaegbu, GM for Zaron Cosmetics and Stylist Teni Oluwo were the panelists. They spoke extensively about what goes into making a business out of fashion and the industry in general.
Check out pictures from the masterclass and the runway show below
The Runway Show
10,397 total views, 4 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- The Entrepreneur Mind-set – A mentoring session with Ibukun Awosika
- Dieziani would not be harshly judged if she was a man – Chimamanda Adichie
- Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo can’t be wrong, tithe is compulsory – Actor Uche Maduagwu replies freeze
- Ilorin cemetery rejects corpse of civil servant killed by lightening
- Ubi Franklin blasts fan over comment about failed marriage to Lilian Esoro
- “2face is stupid, fake” – Eedris Abdulkareem [VIDEO]
- Rivers police parades 70-year-old suspected ritualist, 35 others
- ‘2019 election will not hold’ – Apostle Suleman says in fresh prophecies
- Music : Voniyke – You Are God ft Precious & Soul Xtreme (@voniyke)
- Music : Mr Bee x Tizzy – No Label