Sep 10 2017
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Thursday confirmed at least one reported Lassa fever case, in each of the 19 states in the current outbreak.
The 19 states are Ogun, Bauchi, Plateau, Ebonyi, Ondo, Edo, Taraba, Nasarawa, Rivers, Kaduna, Gombe, Cross River, Borno, Kano, Kogi, Enugu, Anambra, Kwara and Lagos.
NCDC said the outbreak was active in Ondo, Edo, Plateau, Bauchi, Ogun, Kaduna, Kwara and Lagos states.
The agency said that since the onset of the outbreak in December 2016, a total of 263 cases had been classified, 249 confirmed and 85 deaths recorded.
The report also said one new suspected case was reported in Plateau, two new confirmed cases were reported in Edo but no death recorded within the week.
There were three pending results, two from Ondo and one from Plateau, the report added.
30 total views, 4 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Music : Ayanfe – Ori Mi (prod. Princeton) @Ayanfe_official
- Music : DJ Lord – Mad Op (ft $pacely & Darkovibes) (Prod. Nxwrth & Magnom)
- India’s Manushi Chhillar wins Miss World 2017
- Music : Lilzee – Sexual Desire (Prod. by Sesho) @iamlilzee
- Banky W, Adesua Etomi’s traditional wedding holds in Lagos (Photos)
- Video : Mut4y x Wizkid – Manya