Sep 11 2017
Port Harcourt based singer, Timaya, says he once took up abode with an “older” woman who used him as a sex toy in order to feed.
Timaya in an interview with Ppunch revealed he engaged in the act during his days as a youngster when he was a rebel.
According to him, he had to “service” the woman whenever she required sex in exchange for “food and a roof over my head”.
He said: “I learnt that to succeed in life, I had to stay passionate about my dreams, never settle for less and keep working hard every day.
“Most importantly, I learnt to believe that God makes everything possible in good time. I have been through a lot of things in life, and if I begin to share my story, you will be shocked.
“I was born into a fairly comfortable family but I was a rebel and I often ran away from home. I once lived in Port Harcourt with a woman who was older than me and she used me like I was a sex toy.
When asked about his use of vulgar words in his songs , Timaya explained that it is what Nigerians want and love to hear.
“I do those types of songs because that’s what people really want. Some people criticise those songs, but they have millions of views and downloads online within a short period.
“We really should stop deceiving ourselves. Like I said earlier, I sing about a variety of things.
“Music is a money-making business, so I always consider what people want to hear and give them priority. That’s what fetches me money.” He added.
4,883 total views, 4 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- The Entrepreneur Mind-set – A mentoring session with Ibukun Awosika
- Dieziani would not be harshly judged if she was a man – Chimamanda Adichie
- Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo can’t be wrong, tithe is compulsory – Actor Uche Maduagwu replies freeze
- Ilorin cemetery rejects corpse of civil servant killed by lightening
- Ubi Franklin blasts fan over comment about failed marriage to Lilian Esoro
- “2face is stupid, fake” – Eedris Abdulkareem [VIDEO]
- Rivers police parades 70-year-old suspected ritualist, 35 others
- ‘2019 election will not hold’ – Apostle Suleman says in fresh prophecies
- Music : Voniyke – You Are God ft Precious & Soul Xtreme (@voniyke)
- Music : Mr Bee x Tizzy – No Label