Sep 11 2017
Lizberg a.k.a Izontubou the fastest indigenous rapper in delta state, the ‘Opuanda’ and ‘U suppose know’
crooner has come out again this time with a comic rap song titled NA HEAR I HEAR
The word NA HEAR I HEAR is now popularly used in Warri as a way saying things that are not true by an
individual and concluding it with NA HEAR I HEAR’.
38 total views, 4 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Music : Ayanfe – Ori Mi (prod. Princeton) @Ayanfe_official
- Music : DJ Lord – Mad Op (ft $pacely & Darkovibes) (Prod. Nxwrth & Magnom)
- India’s Manushi Chhillar wins Miss World 2017
- Music : Lilzee – Sexual Desire (Prod. by Sesho) @iamlilzee
- Banky W, Adesua Etomi’s traditional wedding holds in Lagos (Photos)
- Video : Mut4y x Wizkid – Manya