Sep 11 2017
The global head of the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis, has suffered a black-eye after losing his balance when his motorcade came to an abrupt stop during his tour in Columbia.
The incident occurred on the last day of the pope’s four-city Colombian tour.
The 80-year-old was left with blood on his white cape after colliding with a glass frame of the vehicle and had bruises on his cheek and eye area.
According to Sun UK, TV footage showed him colliding with the glass-and-white frame of the vehicle’s covered platform, and then being assisted by his bodyguard.
The Vatican spokesman, Greg Burke said the pope has been treated and he is alright.
“The pope is alright. Ice was put on it and he was treated.
“He will continue the schedule for his visit with no changes,” he added
5,888 total views, 7 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- The Entrepreneur Mind-set – A mentoring session with Ibukun Awosika
- Dieziani would not be harshly judged if she was a man – Chimamanda Adichie
- Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo can’t be wrong, tithe is compulsory – Actor Uche Maduagwu replies freeze
- Ilorin cemetery rejects corpse of civil servant killed by lightening
- Ubi Franklin blasts fan over comment about failed marriage to Lilian Esoro
- “2face is stupid, fake” – Eedris Abdulkareem [VIDEO]
- Rivers police parades 70-year-old suspected ritualist, 35 others
- ‘2019 election will not hold’ – Apostle Suleman says in fresh prophecies
- Music : Voniyke – You Are God ft Precious & Soul Xtreme (@voniyke)
- Music : Mr Bee x Tizzy – No Label