Sep 11 2017
The global head of the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis, has suffered a black-eye after losing his balance when his motorcade came to an abrupt stop during his tour in Columbia.
The incident occurred on the last day of the pope’s four-city Colombian tour.
The 80-year-old was left with blood on his white cape after colliding with a glass frame of the vehicle and had bruises on his cheek and eye area.
According to Sun UK, TV footage showed him colliding with the glass-and-white frame of the vehicle’s covered platform, and then being assisted by his bodyguard.
The Vatican spokesman, Greg Burke said the pope has been treated and he is alright.
“The pope is alright. Ice was put on it and he was treated.
“He will continue the schedule for his visit with no changes,” he added
- Lassa fever outbreak : Ondo govt confirms death of five persons, 24 others in critical condition
- Nollywood Actress, Empress reveals why she gets mad when younger men ‘toast’ her
- Customs seize N10million worth of smuggled fuel at Seme border
- 2019: What Buhari’s victory would mean for Igbos – Moghalu
- Too Sweet (Jesus Uto Ndu) – Don Richy ft. Mr. Xplicit (@donrich3333)
- Duncan Daniels – Hold On (@Dunkishrock)