Sep 12 2017
People talk a lot about passion these days because it is that driving force to having a life worthwhile. For those already living their passion, they understand the “why” of it, but if you’ve never found what ignites that spark in you, then it’s hard to know exactly what you’re missing. It’s like asking why you need to find the love of your life. How do explain that? You must experience it to fully recognize the beautiful power it has.
This picture of passion gave me trouble for a long, long time. I spent many years trying to find that thing that would give me the fire, feeling as though I was failing in having not found it. Even after I graduated from the university studying all about computers, I knew I didn’t have the same quality of dedication I saw in my classmates. I didn’t wax lyrically about it because I wasn’t even sure I loved it or that it excited me and yet, year after year, I kept doing it despite the low satisfaction I got from it. Only very recently did I realize that photography did light up the fire in me. Photography for a life with computers you would ask me, but after seeing pictures taken with my new TECNO SPARK, I finally felt the connection I had longed for.
The TECNO SPARK, a spectacular smartphone that captures stunning pictures comes with an innovative 13MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie camera that improves photo quality more than expected. The device with a mix flash technology allows the front flash pair amazingly with the screen light to produce clear and bright selfies even under extreme lowlight conditions. OMG!!! You really should see pictures taking with this device.
This has been quite an incredible transformation to experience. This new fire burning in me has practically changed the way I see things. I notice light, shapes, colors, textures, people, buildings and even flowers all thanks to TECNO Mobile.
7,994 total views, 3 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- The Entrepreneur Mind-set – A mentoring session with Ibukun Awosika
- Dieziani would not be harshly judged if she was a man – Chimamanda Adichie
- Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo can’t be wrong, tithe is compulsory – Actor Uche Maduagwu replies freeze
- Ilorin cemetery rejects corpse of civil servant killed by lightening
- Ubi Franklin blasts fan over comment about failed marriage to Lilian Esoro
- “2face is stupid, fake” – Eedris Abdulkareem [VIDEO]
- Rivers police parades 70-year-old suspected ritualist, 35 others
- ‘2019 election will not hold’ – Apostle Suleman says in fresh prophecies
- Music : Voniyke – You Are God ft Precious & Soul Xtreme (@voniyke)
- Music : Mr Bee x Tizzy – No Label