Sep 12 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has vowed to ensure fairness, equity and all-inclusiveness in the admission process this year.
JAMB Registrar, Professor Ishaq Oloyede, gave the assurance when he paid a courtesy visit to the Ona of Abaji, His Royal Highness, Adamu Baba Yunusa, in Abuja on Monday.
He also disclosed that the Board has created the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) to monitor 2017/2018 admissions.
“JAMB will always contribute not only to national development but to the development of the immediate community. This has been the cardinal principle of the board.
“Part of our policy is to ensure equity in admission that is why we make sure that every segment of this great country is not shortchanged in the admission process.
“We have created opportunity for people who feel cheated to protest to JAMB and we are very prompt in responding to that. We will continue to promote fairness, equity and all-inclusiveness in the admission process,” Oloyede said.
- Tips and Techniques On How To Stimulate A Woman’s G-Spot “Orgasms” (Video)
- Testimony – T.I.J ft Oboise (@iamteehijay)
- Burna Boy ft. Lily Allen – Heaven’s Gate (@burnaboy @lilyallen)
- D’tunes ft. Olamide – Titilailai (@Therealdtunes @olamide_YBNL)
- Video : May D – Love Overdose (@MisterMayD)
- TECNO rewards fans with Phantom 8, Christmas hampers for giving hugs