Sep 22 2017
Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu has faulted Online personality, freeze’s comment on why Nigerian pastors are not qualified to collect tithes from church members.
The actor said RCCG general overseer Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo cannot be wrong in emphasis on paying tithes in church, thereforenothing wrong in paying tithes.
According to him, freeze is making mockery of Christianity with his wrong interpretations of the bible.
He wrote on his instagram page @uchemaduagwu: “Why are you turning the bible upside down, stop ridiculing the church… @daddyfreeze I respect you a lot sir, but you can’t be making a mockery of #Christianity in public.
“I’m sure our #Muslimbrothers will be laughing at us already.
Every #christian in #Nigeria grew up paying tithe to the church, its our #religion, our way of life and God has been opening doors for us.
“Great pastors like #Pastor Adeboye, and Bishop Oyedepo can not be wrong on tithe paying, nobody forced anyone to pay tithes in church , its just scriptural.
“@daddyfreeze why are you calling genuine men of God “yahoo pastors”? Omg, you even say its biblical to buy #beer and drink in the church, are you sure you read the same bible the rest of us are reading?
59 total views, 4 views today
- 3 foods you must avoid, if you want to have stronger erection, last up to 38 minutes during sex (Sponsored)
- 300 undergraduates offered scholarship by Enugu government receive cheques
- NYSC: 29-year-old man allegedly rapes, kills corps member in Ogun
- Ekiti killer policeman dismissed, remanded in prison
- Law practice: Supreme Court to deliver landmark judgment tomorrow
- Anambra Central saga: INEC yet to receive court order on Obiora Okonkwo