Sep 22 2017
Music promoter and owner of TripleMG music label, Ubi Franklin, has reacted to a comment about his crashed marriage to Lilian Esoro.
A fan took a swipe at him, after Ubi on his instagram page @ubifranklintriplrmg, congratulated his colleague who just got engaged.
The fan wrote: “How about your own wedding?
“After all the garagara and shedding tears on your wedding day, you two cannot even stay together for two years. Quite shameful.”
Recall that Ubi’s marriage to actress Lilain Esoro crashed in January.
In his response, Ubi told the fan to mind his business and not interfere in his personal life.
“Do you want to help me carry the shame?
” I can hand it over to you.
“Abeg let me carry my cross and don’t come near it because you might not survive it,” he wrote.
6,050 total views, 4 views today
MUSIC OF THE WEEK
- Mixtape : Hot Praise & Worship (Hosted By @Gzenter10ment)
- Davido’s friend, DJ Olu found dead, days after Tagbo’s demise
- US rap star, Nelly arrested for rape
- Video : Kiss Daniel – Yeba (@iamkissdaniel)
- Pique, Shakira reportedly split after six years
- Music : Jennifer Onos – Ezi’enyim (my Good Friend) @onos.Jennifer
- Timaya lied, Eedris Abdukareem once saved his life – Rafioso
- Music : King 2S – Ah OoH (Prod.By Dbliss) @mr2s_king2s
- Vodafone Ghana CEO, Yolanda Cuba Receives WomanRising Top Corporate Women Leaders Award
- 2017 MTV Europe Music Awards: Davido, Wizkid battle for Best African Act