Sep 22 2017
A fan took a swipe at him, after Ubi on his instagram page @ubifranklintriplrmg, congratulated his colleague who just got engaged.
The fan wrote: “How about your own wedding?
“After all the garagara and shedding tears on your wedding day, you two cannot even stay together for two years. Quite shameful.”
Recall that Ubi’s marriage to actress Lilain Esoro crashed in January.
In his response, Ubi told the fan to mind his business and not interfere in his personal life.
“Do you want to help me carry the shame?
” I can hand it over to you.
“Abeg let me carry my cross and don’t come near it because you might not survive it,” he wrote.
87 total views, 4 views today
- 3 foods you must avoid, if you want to have stronger erection, last up to 38 minutes during sex (Sponsored)
- 300 undergraduates offered scholarship by Enugu government receive cheques
- NYSC: 29-year-old man allegedly rapes, kills corps member in Ogun
- Ekiti killer policeman dismissed, remanded in prison
- Law practice: Supreme Court to deliver landmark judgment tomorrow
- Anambra Central saga: INEC yet to receive court order on Obiora Okonkwo