Sep 29 2017
With over a hundred million streams and views already under his belt and a fan base spanning the continent, Urban contemporary highlife artiste Wizboyy is one of the African Diaspora’s best performing artists, fusing indigenous sensibilities with today’s urban music influences, to create an exciting and distinct new global sound while making African culture more accessible to the world.
Wizboyy is out with a brand new visual for single titled ‘Bubble’. “Bubble” is a slow-building sound, which culminates in an explosive drum ‘n’ bass instrumental section all held together excellently by Wizboyy’s infectious vocals, captivating delivery and superb instrumentation.
Check out the stellar video directed by Videoboy KP styled to taste and aspirational imagery.
Watch The Video Below :
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Tekno – Choko (@alhajitekno)
- Everything to Know About the Movie ‘Captain Marvel’
- You Won’t Believe Where You’ve Seen the Actress Who Plays ‘The Nun’ Before
- Watch the Terrifying Trailer for Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ Series And Get Ready to Be Scared!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Movie ‘Downton Abbey’