Oct 7 2017
Kiss Daniel’s latest single “Yeba” has become a tune of choice on most playlists over the past few weeks, and he
follows up the release of the highlife tune with a video that embodies the spirit of the song.
Leveraging Clarence Peters’ distinctive ability to create brilliant imagery from songs, together they create a video
that relives memories of the Lagos party scene and its fashion since the 70s. Afro hairstyles and bell bottom trousers
give way to bright adire prints, coral beads and bottles of palm-wine which then move on to the more recent hip-hop
inspired style of the 2000s.
Kiss Daniel and his retinue of dancers create a beautiful depiction of YEBA under the directorial leadership of
Clarence Peters, and the video is bound to give the song a new lease of life as fans enjoy the exhilarating fun that the
Watch The Video Below :
Watch this video on YouTube.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)