Nov 4 2017
No fewer than nine persons on Friday escaped being crushed to death after a truck fell on their vehicles in Lagos.
According to witnesses who spoke to reporters, the accident which took place around Ikorodu Road axis of the state,
occurred when two vehicles collided and somersaulted along the road.
One of the witnesses, who simply gave his name as Charles, said that another truck that was not initially involved in
the accident, also fell on two vehicles while the accident occurred.
He added that in all, about nine persons were rescued alive from the accident.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Tekno – Choko (@alhajitekno)
- Everything to Know About the Movie ‘Captain Marvel’
- You Won’t Believe Where You’ve Seen the Actress Who Plays ‘The Nun’ Before
- Watch the Terrifying Trailer for Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ Series And Get Ready to Be Scared!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Movie ‘Downton Abbey’