Nov 4 2017
No fewer than nine persons on Friday escaped being crushed to death after a truck fell on their vehicles in Lagos.
According to witnesses who spoke to reporters, the accident which took place around Ikorodu Road axis of the state,
occurred when two vehicles collided and somersaulted along the road.
One of the witnesses, who simply gave his name as Charles, said that another truck that was not initially involved in
the accident, also fell on two vehicles while the accident occurred.
He added that in all, about nine persons were rescued alive from the accident.
19,884 total views, 3 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Mixtape : Superstar Dj Smark – Bayelsa State All Stars Dance Hall Mixtape
- Music : Silas Godwin – The LIfter Of My Head (@silasgoswin2)
- Video : SammieColt Ft. Dremo – Ibadan City
- Music : Paul Play Dairo – Folake
- #CoolLikeThatEnugu Reekado Banks, DJ Altims, Shutdown Enugu At Closeup Cool Breeze Cool Like That Party, Next…UNIBEN
- Wizkid Confirms Son With Manager, Jada Pollock