Nov 4 2017
No fewer than nine persons on Friday escaped being crushed to death after a truck fell on their vehicles in Lagos.
According to witnesses who spoke to reporters, the accident which took place around Ikorodu Road axis of the state,
occurred when two vehicles collided and somersaulted along the road.
One of the witnesses, who simply gave his name as Charles, said that another truck that was not initially involved in
the accident, also fell on two vehicles while the accident occurred.
He added that in all, about nine persons were rescued alive from the accident.
- Emmebangz – She Want Nobody (@Itsemmebangz)
- Meadow Hall receives COBIS patron’s accredited member status, champions holistic development of children
- Britain reveals plan for Naira
- Ebony Reigns: Entertainers are hypocrites – John Dumelo
- Why Wizkid is special to me -Tiwa Savage
- Popular Ghanaian singer dies in auto crash