Nov 4 2017
The 16-year-old girl, Hannah Osazuwa, who allegedly stabbed her boyfriend to death with a scissors, was on Friday arraigned at the Ebute-Meta Chief Magistrates Court, Lagos.
The suspect earlier appeared before the court on a one-count charge of murder.
Police Prosecutor, Sgt. Kehinde Omisakin, told the court that the defendant committed the offence on Oct. 16 at 9.00 a.m. at No. 34, Road K, Close, Gowon Estate, Egbeda.
She said that the accused had stabbed her boyfriend, Tomide Akintewe, 20, on his chest with a pair of scissors, resulting in bleeding that claimed his life.
Omisakin said the offence contravened Section 222 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015, which prescribes a death sentence for convicts.
Chief Magistrate, Mr Tajudeen Elias ordered that the case file be duplicated and sent to the office of the State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPPs) while the accused should remain at the Ikoyi Prisons pending a legal advice.
The case was adjourned to Dec 12.
8,034 total views, 3 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Music : DJ Brown – For You ft. JSound X Tillion (Prod by JSound)
- Music : Rapkid9ja – Python Dance Love (Prod By DaveBeatz)
- Music : Reminisce – Do You Feel It?
- Miss Nigeria 2017: Excitement as organisers hold auditions in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt [PHOTOS]
- Music : Mut4y x Wizkid – Manya (prod. Killertunes)
- Stop disgracing Rivers – Actress Hilda Dakubo slams Gov. Wike, others [VIDEO]