Nov 9 2017
Veteran musician, Daddy Showkey, has veered into the face-off between Tuface and Blackface.
The ‘Galala singer’ asked Blackface to stop ‘ranting’ and let his music speak for him.
Daddy Showkey displeased about the beef between both artistes, called on Blackface to ask for help rather than granting interviews to bring Tuface down.
He also beckoned on Tuface to stop responding to talks about him and face his music.
On his instagram page @daddyshpwkey, he wrote: “@blackfacenaija let your music speak for you! Stop RANTING!!! It is high time you guys stop this childish behavior! You all are people’s fathers, you have children. I went through what @official2baba is going through and I know what jealousy can cause. I am not happy when I see young men that started together beefing each other.
“If you want help, there are so many ways to go about it and if you feel you can do it by yourself, go ahead! It is not until when you bring your brother man down that will make you be relevant. If you want to sing, sing oooo! Our work Na to make people happy!
“Not to make people sad. E be like say time don reach wey I go call all of Una together. Make Una stop blab blab! Blow blow and DO MUSIC!!! If small pikin they do music, e dey pepper you.
“Stay your own too Tuface! No answer anybody. I no wan hear you answer anybody. Everybody get him mouth to yarn him JagaJaga story. So, make Una stay Una own Abeg.”
4,732 total views, 3 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Mixtape : Superstar Dj Smark – Bayelsa State All Stars Dance Hall Mixtape
- Music : Silas Godwin – The LIfter Of My Head (@silasgoswin2)
- Video : SammieColt Ft. Dremo – Ibadan City
- Music : Paul Play Dairo – Folake
- #CoolLikeThatEnugu Reekado Banks, DJ Altims, Shutdown Enugu At Closeup Cool Breeze Cool Like That Party, Next…UNIBEN
- Wizkid Confirms Son With Manager, Jada Pollock