Nov 12 2017
Dbanj has reacted to controversies surrounding payment of tithe in Nigerian churches.
OAP freeze has been widely condemned by popular Nigerian pastors over his preaching that they should stop paying tithes.
Recently, Apostle Suleman Johnson asked the controversial media personality to stick to his field and not veer into preaching while also backing Pastor Adeboye’s preachings on tithe
However, popular singer, Dbanj has thrown his support for continuous payment of tithe in churches.
The Koko master, on his Twitter page @iamdbanj alongside a picture of him in church wrote … “It PAYS, to PAY your tithe. Happy Sunday.”
30,028 total views, 3 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Music : Rapkid9ja – Python Dance Love (Prod By DaveBeatz)
- Music : Reminisce – Do You Feel It?
- Miss Nigeria 2017: Excitement as organisers hold auditions in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt [PHOTOS]
- Music : Mut4y x Wizkid – Manya (prod. Killertunes)
- Stop disgracing Rivers – Actress Hilda Dakubo slams Gov. Wike, others [VIDEO]
- Timaya is a shame as an artiste -Shatta Wale