Nov 12 2017
Dbanj has reacted to controversies surrounding payment of tithe in Nigerian churches.
OAP freeze has been widely condemned by popular Nigerian pastors over his preaching that they should stop paying tithes.
Recently, Apostle Suleman Johnson asked the controversial media personality to stick to his field and not veer into preaching while also backing Pastor Adeboye’s preachings on tithe
However, popular singer, Dbanj has thrown his support for continuous payment of tithe in churches.
The Koko master, on his Twitter page @iamdbanj alongside a picture of him in church wrote … “It PAYS, to PAY your tithe. Happy Sunday.”
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)