Nov 12 2017
Dbanj has reacted to controversies surrounding payment of tithe in Nigerian churches.
OAP freeze has been widely condemned by popular Nigerian pastors over his preaching that they should stop paying tithes.
Recently, Apostle Suleman Johnson asked the controversial media personality to stick to his field and not veer into preaching while also backing Pastor Adeboye’s preachings on tithe
However, popular singer, Dbanj has thrown his support for continuous payment of tithe in churches.
The Koko master, on his Twitter page @iamdbanj alongside a picture of him in church wrote … “It PAYS, to PAY your tithe. Happy Sunday.”
- Tips and Techniques On How To Stimulate A Woman’s G-Spot “Orgasms” (Video)
- Testimony – T.I.J ft Oboise (@iamteehijay)
- Burna Boy ft. Lily Allen – Heaven’s Gate (@burnaboy @lilyallen)
- D’tunes ft. Olamide – Titilailai (@Therealdtunes @olamide_YBNL)
- Video : May D – Love Overdose (@MisterMayD)
- TECNO rewards fans with Phantom 8, Christmas hampers for giving hugs