Nov 12 2017
Nigerian rapper, Folarinde Falana, popularly known as Falz, has given reasons he won’t show people doubting his age his birth certificate.
Falz celebrated his 27th birthday and he released a music album, 27, to mark the day.
There was a lot of uproar on social media, with many arguing that Falz ‘faked’ his age.
Falz told doubting Thomases that he would show them his birth certificate to prove his real age.
He told Punch, “I just see it as a joke. I have not taken my birth certificate anywhere or shown anybody.
“I don’t know why people think I’m lying about my age. All I know is that I’m doing well and I ’m happy with my life.
“I worked on the album for about a year, and when the time was right, I released it. The response has been very good . People love it and I’m very excited about that.”
On getting married, he added, “I don’t have plans for getting married right now. I’ll let it come naturally; whenever God says it’s the right time.
“I like someone who is intelligent and highly cerebral. We need to be compatible and she being pretty wouldn’t be a bad idea.”
- Tips and Techniques On How To Stimulate A Woman’s G-Spot “Orgasms” (Video)
- Testimony – T.I.J ft Oboise (@iamteehijay)
- Burna Boy ft. Lily Allen – Heaven’s Gate (@burnaboy @lilyallen)
- D’tunes ft. Olamide – Titilailai (@Therealdtunes @olamide_YBNL)
- Video : May D – Love Overdose (@MisterMayD)
- TECNO rewards fans with Phantom 8, Christmas hampers for giving hugs