Nov 14 2017
Nigerian Pop Star, Anidugbe Oluwatobiloba Daniel, AKA Kiss Daniel, has confirmed his departure from G-Worldwide.
Series of reports went round the social media, that Kiss Daniel has allegedly launched his own label, FLYBOI I.N.C
The 23-year-old singer confirmed this while responding to a tweet from a fan who congratulated him for leaving G-worldwide.
The fan wrote, ‘’Congratulations to Kiss Daniel! I understand he finally left G Worldwide. Next higher level hereon. Features, bigger risks etc.’’
The ‘’Yeba’’ crooner replied, saying ‘’Thank you, we got this 100%.”
Kiss Daniel was signed to G-Worldwide Entertainment in 2013. He released hit singles such as ‘Woju’, ‘Laye’, ‘Good Time’, and ‘Mama’, among others.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
- Mario ft. Tswag Lee – Amaka (@iamMario_official @iamTswagLee)
- ‘I Swerve You’ Hitmaker Joyce Blessing Set To Storm Nigeria With 2baba, Patoranking, Tekno, Ycee& Others on 24th August
- Nigeria’s Publiseer Gets Into University of Cape Town’s Venture Incubation Program
- Taraji P. Henson Can Read Men’s Minds in Her New Movie and the Trailer Is Hilarious
- YouTube Removes ‘The Nun’ Ad After Warning Tweet Goes Viral — Movie Ad Received Backlash
- Mozek X Levoy X G-boi – Lamba