Nov 14 2017
Series of reports went round the social media, that Kiss Daniel has allegedly launched his own label, FLYBOI I.N.C
The 23-year-old singer confirmed this while responding to a tweet from a fan who congratulated him for leaving G-worldwide.
The fan wrote, ‘’Congratulations to Kiss Daniel! I understand he finally left G Worldwide. Next higher level hereon. Features, bigger risks etc.’’
The ‘’Yeba’’ crooner replied, saying ‘’Thank you, we got this 100%.”
Kiss Daniel was signed to G-Worldwide Entertainment in 2013. He released hit singles such as ‘Woju’, ‘Laye’, ‘Good Time’, and ‘Mama’, among others.
25,641 total views, 4 views today
TRENDING THIS WEEK!
- Music : Rapkid9ja – Python Dance Love (Prod By DaveBeatz)
- Music : Reminisce – Do You Feel It?
- Miss Nigeria 2017: Excitement as organisers hold auditions in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt [PHOTOS]
- Music : Mut4y x Wizkid – Manya (prod. Killertunes)
- Stop disgracing Rivers – Actress Hilda Dakubo slams Gov. Wike, others [VIDEO]
- Timaya is a shame as an artiste -Shatta Wale