Dec 3 2017
Delta state born singer, Harrison Okiri, popularly known as Harrysong, has explained why he recently attacked the state governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa.
The singer last week lamented the incessant communal clashes in the state.
He accused the government of not doing anything decisive to stop the wanton loss of lives.
Harrysong told Punch that “It is a cause that we are fighting but we don’t want to say anything now.
“I’m going to Delta State on Sunday (today), and I’m going to bring back the final report that we can now talk about .
“The thing is trending, and everybody has been calling me both from the state and outside. I will go to both communities that are fighting, and I will make sure that I meet with the authorities concerned. It is not an easy cause but we will face it till the end.
“The roles that we play in the lives of young people and the society at large cannot be overstated . We should speak up for our states, country and the world in general.
“Every purposeful entertainer should stand for their people to make their voices heard in the necessary places.”
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Tekno – Choko (@alhajitekno)
- Everything to Know About the Movie ‘Captain Marvel’
- You Won’t Believe Where You’ve Seen the Actress Who Plays ‘The Nun’ Before
- Watch the Terrifying Trailer for Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ Series And Get Ready to Be Scared!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Movie ‘Downton Abbey’