Dec 5 2017
A head teacher identified as Mr. Cosmas Nwaiwu has been lynched to death and set ablaze by irate youths in Nneoche Umuoma Nzerem, Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State after being accused of “diabolically diverting destiny” of members of his extended family.
The State police command has also confirmed the arrest of three of the suspects involved in the act.
The 57-year-old Nwaiwu was the Head Teacher of Obolo Primary School, Ehime Mbano.
According to Punch, Nwaiwu was murdered on the allegation that he was “diabolically diverting the destiny” of three members of his extended family.
The newspaper reports that one of Nwaiwu’s female relations, had also accused him (Nwaiwu) of being responsible for the death of her husband.
Sequel to these accusations, the youths of the area allegedly mobilised one another and besieged his house, murdered Nwaiwu and then burnt his body.
Hide quoted text
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Enwerem, confirmed the incident.
Enwerem said, “We have arrested three suspects, including the President General of the community, Mr. Nnanna Okonkwo, in connection with the incident and thorough investigations are in progress.”
- Burna Boy ft. Lily Allen – Heaven’s Gate (@burnaboy @lilyallen)
- D’tunes ft. Olamide – Titilailai (@Therealdtunes @olamide_YBNL)
- Video : May D – Love Overdose (@MisterMayD)
- TECNO rewards fans with Phantom 8, Christmas hampers for giving hugs
- Cabal in government: Aisha Buhari backs Misau
- How To Give A Blowjob The Right Way