Dec 5 2017
Kiss Daniel has responded to the lawsuit filed against him by his soon to be former management, G-Worldwide Entertainment Ltd who released a lawsuit against him earlier today stating that the singer has breached the 7 years contract he signed with them in 2013 by leaving the record label to start his own and also agreeing to perform under the name “Kiss Daniel”, a name they said belongs to the label according to the deal signed.
The singer has released a statement in response to the lawsuit stating that there are some things G-Worldwide Entertainment did not talk about in their explicit public notice. According to the released statement which came from L&A Legal Consultants, G-Worldwide has gone behind Kiss Daniel to apply for an injunction to restrain Kiss Daniel but the Federal Governement did not approve G-Worldwide’s application because according to the statement, they saw through the deceit of G-Worldwide Entertainment. This and many more “truths” were revealed in the statement because according to them, a lie becomes true over time when not responded to.
Read the statement below;
9,387 total views, 19 views today
- SARS operative allegedly kills man in Ondo over woman
- Atiku: Amaechi speaks on people leaving to APC
- Boko Haram: BBOG faults Buhari’s silence on remaining Chibok girls
- Olubadan-in-Council threatens Olubadan with dethronement threat, 21-day ultimatum
- 2019 presidency: Okorocha misquoted me on APC ticket – Tinubu
- Osinbajo, Emir Sanusi, others meet in Aso Rock