Dec 6 2017
A pastor identified as Adedayo Adeyemo, had on Wednesday, asked an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve his nine-year-old marriage to one Kemi, citing laziness as his reason.
The husband told the court that his wife is lazy and does not take care of the children, and also does not pay attention correction.
The 38-year-old Adeyemo, who is the pastor of Joint Heir Assembly of God, Ado-Ekiti, in Ekiti State, told the court that the respondent does not take good care of the house.
He said he had performed all marriage rites including payment of dowry, adding that the marriage had produced two children aged nine and five years.
He said in the court, “My wife is a lazy woman; she does not sweep the house, prepare food for the children or bath the children.
“I cook for the children.”
Adeyemo, therefore, prayed the court to dissolve his marriage and award the custody of the two children to him.
The President of the Court, Mrs Olayinka Akomolede, however, adjourned the case till Jan.18, 2018 for further hearing.
- Emmebangz – She Want Nobody (@Itsemmebangz)
- Meadow Hall receives COBIS patron’s accredited member status, champions holistic development of children
- Britain reveals plan for Naira
- Ebony Reigns: Entertainers are hypocrites – John Dumelo
- Why Wizkid is special to me -Tiwa Savage
- Popular Ghanaian singer dies in auto crash