Dec 7 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has instructed clampdown on all those who import, distribute and sell illicit drugs in the country.
Buhari instructed law enforcement agencies to charge those found guilty over concern about the growing problem of drugs abuse in the country.
Speaking at an interactive meeting with religious leaders in Kano, on Thursday, in the course of his two-day State visit, Buhari assured the religious leaders that his administration is determined to do something urgent to deal with the narcotics challenge facing the country.
‘‘I have charged them and other law enforcement agencies to go after those trafficking in illicit drugs that are causing much harm especially among young people.
“Leaders at every level must pay attention to this. We must give everything we have including education, vocational skills and training for our large youth population so that they can grow to be responsible citizens,” he said.
- Emmebangz – She Want Nobody (@Itsemmebangz)
- Meadow Hall receives COBIS patron’s accredited member status, champions holistic development of children
- Britain reveals plan for Naira
- Ebony Reigns: Entertainers are hypocrites – John Dumelo
- Why Wizkid is special to me -Tiwa Savage
- Popular Ghanaian singer dies in auto crash