Dec 7 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has instructed clampdown on all those who import, distribute and sell illicit drugs in the country.
Buhari instructed law enforcement agencies to charge those found guilty over concern about the growing problem of drugs abuse in the country.
Speaking at an interactive meeting with religious leaders in Kano, on Thursday, in the course of his two-day State visit, Buhari assured the religious leaders that his administration is determined to do something urgent to deal with the narcotics challenge facing the country.
‘‘I have charged them and other law enforcement agencies to go after those trafficking in illicit drugs that are causing much harm especially among young people.
“Leaders at every level must pay attention to this. We must give everything we have including education, vocational skills and training for our large youth population so that they can grow to be responsible citizens,” he said.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
- Mario ft. Tswag Lee – Amaka (@iamMario_official @iamTswagLee)
- ‘I Swerve You’ Hitmaker Joyce Blessing Set To Storm Nigeria With 2baba, Patoranking, Tekno, Ycee& Others on 24th August
- Nigeria’s Publiseer Gets Into University of Cape Town’s Venture Incubation Program
- Taraji P. Henson Can Read Men’s Minds in Her New Movie and the Trailer Is Hilarious
- YouTube Removes ‘The Nun’ Ad After Warning Tweet Goes Viral — Movie Ad Received Backlash
- Mozek X Levoy X G-boi – Lamba