Dec 7 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has instructed clampdown on all those who import, distribute and sell illicit drugs in the country.
Buhari instructed law enforcement agencies to charge those found guilty over concern about the growing problem of drugs abuse in the country.
Speaking at an interactive meeting with religious leaders in Kano, on Thursday, in the course of his two-day State visit, Buhari assured the religious leaders that his administration is determined to do something urgent to deal with the narcotics challenge facing the country.
‘‘I have charged them and other law enforcement agencies to go after those trafficking in illicit drugs that are causing much harm especially among young people.
“Leaders at every level must pay attention to this. We must give everything we have including education, vocational skills and training for our large youth population so that they can grow to be responsible citizens,” he said.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)