Dec 9 2017
The policeman identified as Sergeant Abuo who allegedly shot a polytechnic student, Sofia Ogogo, and a civil servant, Victor Emeagwai, at a checkpoint in Ibusa near Asaba, the state capital has been arrested by the Delta police command.
Abua, while he was in company with four other policemen attached to the Igbuzo Police Division, shot the undergraduate and fled after the incident.
The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Zanna Ibrahim, confirmed the arrest of the policeman, Sgt. Sampson Abuo (F/No. 424188) to newsmen on Friday.
Ibrahim said, “The four members of the team have been arrested for not preventing the escape of the culprit.
“The sum of N100,000 was made available to enable immediate treatment of the victim. Investigation immediately commenced and photographs and other documentary evidences were taken by the police to be attached to the case diary.
“The vehicle was released on bond to the driver, who had insisted it be released to him.
“We want to reassure the victims and their families and the general public that the command, under our watch, will never do anything to scuttle the course of justice.”
- Burna Boy ft. Lily Allen – Heaven’s Gate (@burnaboy @lilyallen)
- D’tunes ft. Olamide – Titilailai (@Therealdtunes @olamide_YBNL)
- Video : May D – Love Overdose (@MisterMayD)
- TECNO rewards fans with Phantom 8, Christmas hampers for giving hugs
- Cabal in government: Aisha Buhari backs Misau
- How To Give A Blowjob The Right Way