Dec 17 2017
The young Nigerian, energetic, vibrant music recording performing artiste globally known as “PROFNIFICENT” The Magnificent Professor, reacts once again with another single titled “KABIYESI” (which means “KING” in Yoruba language).
This song distinctively projected two african lingos, the Zulu lingo “Qhawe lama qhawe” which means (Warrior of warriors) and the Shona lingo “Wakanaka” which means (You are beautiful), to express his praises and worship to the “KING” of kings, our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST; enveloped with a unique African sound.
This tune basically reunites Gospel music in Africa with the saucing of two different genres, the Afro house fused with the pop culture.
Hope you can dance because this song is empowered to quicken your spirit, soul and body, definitely another Uplifting song from PROFNIFICENT, “The Magnificent Professor”.
Download and Share.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)