Dec 19 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has accredited 72 centres in Lagos State ahead of the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The State Coordinator, Mr. Sunday Aladegbaye, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in Lagos, that 63 centres were accredited for the examination this year.
Aladegbaye stated that the increase showed that more candidates were likely to take the 2018 Computer-Based UTME.
“Preparations are in top gear for the examination in the state.
“We have accredited 72 centres that have met our requirements for the conduct of the mock and the main examination in 2018.
“But this figure can increase,” Aladegbaye said.
He also warned mischief makers against setting up strange centres for registration, in a bid to defraud innocent Nigerians.
“Experience has shown that some group of persons will create a strange website in the name of JAMB and be registering candidates to defraud them.
“This is misleading just as it is criminal.
“We also wish to reach out to candidates to go to only approved centres for their registration.
“We (JAMB) will not be accountable for anything that happens to them,” he added.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
- Popular Singer Aretha Franklin Dies at 76
- 8 Ways To Make Your Dating Profile Shine
- MpNaija MixTape 2018 (VOL 2) @MpNaija_NG
- Hundreds of Rappers Show up to the hennessy (@hennessynigeria) VS Class Lagos Live Auditions!
- Rankssion – Ready To Love
- Mario ft. Tswag Lee – Amaka (@iamMario_official @iamTswagLee)