Jan 4 2018
ONEm, based in London, is launching mCoin, a unique digital currency, in collaboration with top cryptocurrency technologists.
Differing from all other digital currencies, mCoin is an inclusive technology that will allow for the first time billions of people and 100’s of millions of businesses that don’t have access to the internet a way to use any ordinary mobile to mine, trade and use a digital currency for their social and commercial purposes.
ONEm is adopting mCoin as the standard for its “SWEB” service that provides advanced mobile communications and services geared for small businesses and consumers to engage with each other even when they don’t have access to the internet.
The big benefit of the mCoin digital currency on non-internet enabled mobiles is that it provides absolute protection against theft from internet based mobile hackers.
Billions of people who have been left out of this digital revolution will be able to mine, trade and use a digital currency for the very first time.
“We will launch mCoin before April 2018 and due to a multiplicity of uses beyond the domain of the internet through the SWEB for Business Service platform, the value of mCoin can go viral to the benefit of SWEB users, miners and traders.” said Christopher Richardson, ONEm’s Co-founder and CEO.
Investors, miners and traders can register at www.mcoin.global to receive advance notification of the mCoin Launch.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
- Mario ft. Tswag Lee – Amaka (@iamMario_official @iamTswagLee)
- ‘I Swerve You’ Hitmaker Joyce Blessing Set To Storm Nigeria With 2baba, Patoranking, Tekno, Ycee& Others on 24th August
- Nigeria’s Publiseer Gets Into University of Cape Town’s Venture Incubation Program
- Taraji P. Henson Can Read Men’s Minds in Her New Movie and the Trailer Is Hilarious
- YouTube Removes ‘The Nun’ Ad After Warning Tweet Goes Viral — Movie Ad Received Backlash
- Mozek X Levoy X G-boi – Lamba