Jan 7 2018
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has ‘attacked’ Governor of Kaduna state, Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai, describing the governor as a double faced individual who switches at any given time.
This was posted on his twitter handle alongside a picture of El-Rufai kneeling for Atiku Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo and Buhari respectively.
Omokri, therefore, urged Nigerians to pray to be set free from the likes of Kaduna governor.
He wrote, “The man who kneels to you when he needs you and stabs you in the back when he no longer needs you. May God deliver Nigeria from your likes!
Recall that there has been the war of words between the Kaduna State governor and Senator representing Bayelsa east, Senator Ben Murray Bruce over who should be given credit for the Abuja-Kaduna railway.
Ben Bruce had told El-Rufai, that his (El-Rufai’s) hatred for late former President, Ya’Adua had clouded his judgement on who initiated the Abuja-Kaduna railway.
- Burna Boy ft. Lily Allen – Heaven’s Gate (@burnaboy @lilyallen)
- D’tunes ft. Olamide – Titilailai (@Therealdtunes @olamide_YBNL)
- Video : May D – Love Overdose (@MisterMayD)
- TECNO rewards fans with Phantom 8, Christmas hampers for giving hugs
- Cabal in government: Aisha Buhari backs Misau
- How To Give A Blowjob The Right Way