Jan 9 2018
A former Governor of Ekiti State, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, has stated that Ayodele Fayose became Governor again by accident.
Otunba Adebayo said this yesterday in Abuja while fielding questions from journalists, after the inauguration of a four-member strategic committee.
He led the committee to do a forensic analysis of the reasons why the All Progressives Congress (APC) lost the just concluded Anambra State governorship election.
When asked about APC’s chances in the forthcoming governorship election in Ekiti state, he replied: “Basically, I believe the present governor got there surely by accident and I believe people are more than ready to change the place.”
On the level of preparation of the APC for the Osun and Ekiti States gubernatorial elections, Otunba Adebayo said, “Pertinently, I am somebody from Ekiti and the key player in Ekiti. I can tell you categorically that we are more than ready. I am sure that you’ve all heard that we are ready for elections in Ekiti.
“I believe all we have to do is to go through the process of selecting our candidate and once we have our candidate, I don’t see us having any problems in the general elections in Ekiti.”
- 10 Standing Sex Secrets Guys Won’t Tell You
- 6 Behind-the-Scenes Game of Thrones Secrets From the Show’s Armorer
- Everything to Know About Wonder Woman 2
- Babies Are Finally Now Allowed on the Senate Floor in the U.S.
- Avicii Found Dead at Age 28
- BBNaija 2018: Don’t kill yourselves, housemates will win their money, walk away- Toyin Abraham tells viewers