Jan 9 2018
Former BBNaija housemate and Singer Jon Ogah has revealed how some girls were saved from attacks by Fulani herdsmen.
Ogah in a post shared on his Twitter applauded soldiers who saved girls travelling from Benue to Abuja.
Narrating their ordeal, the singer said the girls were told to choose how to die by Fulani herdsmen before soldiers rescued them.
He, however, berated President Muhammadu Buhari over his inaction towards incessant attacks by Fulani herdsmen, who he described as serial killers.
His tweet read: “Serial Killers (Fulani herdsmen) stop some girls as they travel from Benue to Abuja. Tell them to choose how the want to die.
“Fortunately, Soldiers appear from nowhere and that’s how they were saved (Church testimony). This president is just something else. He can’t even say something.”
- 10 Standing Sex Secrets Guys Won’t Tell You
- 6 Behind-the-Scenes Game of Thrones Secrets From the Show’s Armorer
- Everything to Know About Wonder Woman 2
- Babies Are Finally Now Allowed on the Senate Floor in the U.S.
- Avicii Found Dead at Age 28
- BBNaija 2018: Don’t kill yourselves, housemates will win their money, walk away- Toyin Abraham tells viewers