Jan 9 2018
Yusuf Buhari: How president’s son secretly acquired power-bikes, DSS operatives sacked over incident
Following the involvement of President Muhammadu Buhari’s only son, Yusuf in a ghastly accident, during a power-bike racing on Tuesday, December 26,2017; facts have emerged on how Yusuf secretly acquired the multi million naira bikes.
DAILY POST exclusively gathered from a reliable source at the presidency that the BMW power-bikes, with a whopping sum of $157, 000 each from Germany were acquired secretly by Yusuf around June, 2017 at the instance of his friend, Bashir Gwandu.
Our source revealed that upon the purchase of the two power bikes, they were kept at Gwandu’s residence, located in Gwarinpa District, in the Bwari Local Government Area.
Yusuf, whois attached with three operatives from the Department of State Service (DSS) reportedly struck a deal with his security details, who allowed him to always sneak out in the night for racing at Gwandu’s place.
The operatives, against their pattern of operation and procedure of duty perpetually rolled out their daily reports without that aspect of Yusuf’s movement, the compromise that got President Buhari seriously infuriated.
DAILY POST, however learnt that the three operatives have since been shown out of the service.
A source at the yellow house, who confirmed the development said the affected operatives were first suspended indefinitely and later dismissed.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)