Jan 10 2018
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has said he may seek election as Nigeria’s president in 2019.
Edochie contested the November 2017 Anambra governorship election on the platform of the Democratic Peoples Congress (DPC).
He ran against 36 other governorship aspirants, including the eventual winner, Willie Obiano.
Edochie, who just turned 36, secured only 145 votes in the election.
However, he is confident of winning in 2019, if he decides to run for the highest office in the land.
“So, it’s my birthday today, 7th of January, 2018. I just turned 36, so happy birthday to me.
“2018 is just unfolding, we pray for more blessings so let’s just keep our fingers crossed. Who knows, I may just decide to run for president of Nigeria this time, in 2019, and I will win,” Edochie stated in a video posted on Instagram.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Netflix’s ‘Maniac’ Is a Beautiful and Confusing Mess That I Can’t Quit
- Junior6ix (@Junior6ix) Ft. Debhie – Mi Oshe Moh (Prod. Psy Beatz)
- Korlex – Awon Kan (Prod. by Celestino) @korlexbest
- Mac P Ft. Erigga – SENSE (Prod. Mr Moore)
- Tekno – Choko (@alhajitekno)
- Everything to Know About the Movie ‘Captain Marvel’