Jan 10 2018
The Nigerian currency, Naira was sold at N361.5 to the Dollar at the parallel market on Tuesday while the Pound Sterling and the Euro sold at N475 and N420 respectively.
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) window, the Naira traded at N362 to the Dollar, slightly lower than the parallel market rate, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N475 and N420.
The New Agency of Nigeria reports that trading at the investor’s window saw the Naira close at N359.38 to the dollar.
Traders at the market said they expected the Naira to appreciate further in the weeks ahead.
- Beware ‘Disease X’: the mystery killer keeping scientists awake at night
- BBNaija 2018: What will happen if I marry Cee-c – Tobi
- “Ladies” 8 Reasons You’re Not Reaching Orgasm
- I’m The Side Chick. What Should I Do?
- How Do I Know if I’m Having an Orgasm?
- 7 Sex Positions Pretty Much Guaranteed to Help You Orgasm