Jan 10 2018
The Nigerian currency, Naira was sold at N361.5 to the Dollar at the parallel market on Tuesday while the Pound Sterling and the Euro sold at N475 and N420 respectively.
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) window, the Naira traded at N362 to the Dollar, slightly lower than the parallel market rate, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N475 and N420.
The New Agency of Nigeria reports that trading at the investor’s window saw the Naira close at N359.38 to the dollar.
Traders at the market said they expected the Naira to appreciate further in the weeks ahead.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)