Jan 12 2018
The President of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) in Zamfara, Dr. Tijjani Sa’idu, is dead.
Sa’idu died on Thurdsay as a result of injuries sustained following a road accident while on his way from Sokoto to Gusau.
The NMA’s Secretary, Dr Mannir Bature, disclosed this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Gusau on Thursday.
The statement reads, “With total submission to the will of Allah SWA, I announce the death of the Chairman, Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), Zamfara chapter, Dr Tijjani Sa’idu, a consultant ENT Surgeon at Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Gusau.
“He died on Thursday as a result of injuries sustained following a road accident while on his way from Sokoto to Gusau.
“We pray that Almighty Allah grant him eternal rest and admit him into Aljanna Alfirdausi.”
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)