Jan 12 2018
The President of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) in Zamfara, Dr. Tijjani Sa’idu, is dead.
Sa’idu died on Thurdsay as a result of injuries sustained following a road accident while on his way from Sokoto to Gusau.
The NMA’s Secretary, Dr Mannir Bature, disclosed this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Gusau on Thursday.
The statement reads, “With total submission to the will of Allah SWA, I announce the death of the Chairman, Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), Zamfara chapter, Dr Tijjani Sa’idu, a consultant ENT Surgeon at Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Gusau.
“He died on Thursday as a result of injuries sustained following a road accident while on his way from Sokoto to Gusau.
“We pray that Almighty Allah grant him eternal rest and admit him into Aljanna Alfirdausi.”
- Lassa fever: Death toll rises to 4 in Ebonyi
- Tuface visits Gov. Ortom over herdsmen attack
- Olusola Oke, others return to APC
- Tinubu lists 8 things Buhari govt must do for Nigerians
- 5 Things You Should Pay Attention To, If You Want A Happy Vagina
- Seal Denies Sexual Battery Allegation As Neighbor Claims He Forcefully Groped Her