Jan 12 2018
The President of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) in Zamfara, Dr. Tijjani Sa’idu, is dead.
Sa’idu died on Thurdsay as a result of injuries sustained following a road accident while on his way from Sokoto to Gusau.
The NMA’s Secretary, Dr Mannir Bature, disclosed this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Gusau on Thursday.
The statement reads, “With total submission to the will of Allah SWA, I announce the death of the Chairman, Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), Zamfara chapter, Dr Tijjani Sa’idu, a consultant ENT Surgeon at Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Gusau.
“He died on Thursday as a result of injuries sustained following a road accident while on his way from Sokoto to Gusau.
“We pray that Almighty Allah grant him eternal rest and admit him into Aljanna Alfirdausi.”
- Beware ‘Disease X’: the mystery killer keeping scientists awake at night
- BBNaija 2018: What will happen if I marry Cee-c – Tobi
- “Ladies” 8 Reasons You’re Not Reaching Orgasm
- I’m The Side Chick. What Should I Do?
- How Do I Know if I’m Having an Orgasm?
- 7 Sex Positions Pretty Much Guaranteed to Help You Orgasm