Jan 17 2018
KUL H rebranded from his previous stage name Cool H with the effort of his team FOM. (Flash out Music) finally releases the Visual for his well known Slogan & Motto “Never2late” on Christmas Eve just before the year 2017 ends. What a way to end the year 2017 with a classic, infused & touch of western flavor of saxophone that we love.
Following the success of Ankara baby which has been trending and doing great in the radios, Tv and clubs in Nigeria, London, Ghana and other countries. This has Led to great shows which he was the opening Performer for Wande Coal, Burna Boy, Run Town and Headlined the Recent concluded Miss Africa London which was sold out in an exclusive style.
The track is an inspirational one from the theme which says it all with quality visuals from one of the best video directors B-dot from London and beat Produced by Hashbeatzz
The video message focuses on inspiring the audience that it is never too late to achieve their dreams with lyrics and hooks in Yoruba that was motivated by Ebenezer Obey a Nigerian Legend
Enjoy This Inspirational tune and leave your comment.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)