Jan 19 2018
Governors on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, on Friday expressed dismay that the crisis between farmers and Fulani herdsmen in Benue was been politicised.
The governors led by Kashim Shettima of Borno State are in Benue in a condolence visit over the killings recorded in the state recently.
Speaking in Makurdi, the state capital, Shettima said problems are created by men and men can find the solution to the problems.
According to Shettima, “Sensationalism can not advance the cause of the issue, we should have generosity of spirit to embrace each other.
“We are the new generation of Nigeria leaders not for some political dinosaur from Abuja or any part of the country to cause unnecessary issues.
“All of us here are members of this generation, the future belongs to us not the likes of Adebanjo who was born 14 years after the amalgamation of Nigeria, Adebanjo will be 90 by April, he is living in the past, he is a political dinosaur.”
The delegation also had in attendance, Simon Lalong of Plateau, Mallam El Rufai of Kaduna, Yahaya Bello of Kogi, Mohamad Abubakar of Jigawa State respectively and deputy governor of Osun state, Chief Mrs Grace Titilayo Tomori .
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)