Jan 19 2018
A 45-year old carpenter, , was on Friday arraigned before the Iyaganku Chief Magistrates’ Court in Ibadan for raping his daughter.
Akinleye, who lives in Odo-Ona Elewe in Ibadan, is facing a charge of having unlawful carnal knowledge of his biological daughter.
The police prosecutor, Sunday Fatola, told the court that Mr. Akinleye had a carnal knowledge of his 18-year-old daughter in their apartment.
“Akinleye, who is cohabiting with his daughter in his one-room apartment, raped her several times between September and December 2017.
”The girl had confessed during investigation that she confided in her father’s friend about the several sex bouts against her will,” he said.
The offence contravened Section 214 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Oyo State 2000.
The Magistrate Modina Akanni, said Akinleye should be kept in police custody until when hearing would begin.
Akannim, however, adjourned until Jan. 25 for facts and sentence.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Tekno – Choko (@alhajitekno)
- Everything to Know About the Movie ‘Captain Marvel’
- You Won’t Believe Where You’ve Seen the Actress Who Plays ‘The Nun’ Before
- Watch the Terrifying Trailer for Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ Series And Get Ready to Be Scared!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Movie ‘Downton Abbey’