Jan 19 2018
Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Friday, inaugurated a National Sanctions Committee for the country.
The mandate of the committee is to trace and freeze financial flows of terrorist organisations.
The committee comprised the Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami; Foreign Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama as well as the National Security Adviser, NSA, Babagana Monguno.
Others are the Director General of the State Security Service, SSS, Lawal Daura; Inspector General of the Police, Ibrahim Idris; CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele and the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, a Lieutenant General.
Other members of the sanctions committee are the Director General of the National Intelligence Agency, NIA, Ahmed Rufai, and the DG, Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit, NFIU.
Mr. Osinbajo, who inaugurated the committee on Friday in his office at the State House Presidential Villa, reiterated the government’s commitment to eliminating terrorism in the country.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Tekno – Choko (@alhajitekno)
- Everything to Know About the Movie ‘Captain Marvel’
- You Won’t Believe Where You’ve Seen the Actress Who Plays ‘The Nun’ Before
- Watch the Terrifying Trailer for Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ Series And Get Ready to Be Scared!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Movie ‘Downton Abbey’