Jan 22 2018
Five things to know about your G-Spot orgasm:
(1) Everyone can have one.
(2) This is the area where you can squirt from.
(3) These orgasms are all about trust and emotional openness.
(4) You can have many in a row. 10? 15? Totally doable.
(5) They are full-body, ecstatic experiences.
The G-Spot, or the Glee Spot, as I like to call it, is another one of the Loch Ness Monsters of female orgasms.
All of them are after the clitoris.
Hotly debated, and highly coveted.
The reason all of these deeper orgasms aren’t easy to measure in a lab (though they have been) is because the mitigating factor is:
Letting go of control.
Diving into the abyss of I-have-no-idea-what-is-happening-to-me and what feels like one of the most emotionally intense experiences of your life takes trust.
You have to trust yourself.
You have to trust your partner, that he/she can handle whatever—emotions or fluids—come out of you.
Then you get there.
Any shred of hesitation—emotional, physical—is going to halt the process.
If you feel yourself moving towards intense emotions and back away, the orgasm will stop.
Go forth and feel.
At my Bali retreat last year, I was explaining this to everyone. And the couples took it to heart.
They went back to their villas and when the feelings—laughter, tears, frustration—came up, they were able to stay the course.
The men supported their women.
And many first G-Spot orgasms—and ejaculations—were had.
Watch The Video Below :
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)