Jan 30 2018
Aisha Yesufu the co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls Group has condemned the statement credited to Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Boss Mustapha over Igbo presidency.
Mustapha, had hinted that President Muhammadu Buhari will run in 2019.
Also, in reaction to Orji Kalu’s statement that Igbos have decided to give 75 percent votes to President Buhari in 2019, he said the shortest path to Igbo presidency was after Buhari’s second term.
Aisha in reaction accused the government of having a turn by turn mentality.
She described the action of politicians in Nigeria as unbelievable.
On her twitter page, she wrote “Did I just hear the SGF say the shortest route to Igbo getting 2023 Presidency is to support Buhari’s second term and Orji Kalu also echoed same thoughts.
“The arrogance of these people is just unbelievable. It’s turn by turn mentality for the political class.”
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Tekno – Choko (@alhajitekno)
- Everything to Know About the Movie ‘Captain Marvel’
- You Won’t Believe Where You’ve Seen the Actress Who Plays ‘The Nun’ Before
- Watch the Terrifying Trailer for Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ Series And Get Ready to Be Scared!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Movie ‘Downton Abbey’